Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Arrival Email

Hey Guys,

I made it to the CCM. The flight was long, but I survived. Everybody was laughing at me for getting economy comfort. They keep calling me "first class Johnson." The food is really good here, too. Lots of flan. I don't have much time today but I will email you again on August 3rd.

Love you guys,

Josh
11:25a.m.
July 25, 2017

Also, that Scottish triplet from YouTube is here. He is in my Zone. My P-days will be on Thursdays, but we don't get one this week because of travel. My companion is Elder Jarvis, I think he is from Arizona. President Packer is in charge of the CCM and he's awesome. He knew everything about me when I got here. He's going to take us to the biggest park in Madrid on Saturday to start talking to people, then we will give a 4 minute talk in church on Sunday (in Spanish). Now I'm really done.

12:14p.m.
July 25, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment