Monday, October 16, 2017

Pinchos and Tapas are the bomb

Hey guys, 

I don't have a ton of time today. Transfers are a really crazy thing. Elder Rosales from Salamanca is going up north so we had to come down to hang out with elder Bateman so he's not alone. Here's where it gets crazy. Elder Rosales missed his train this morning. So we bought another ticket and went back the piso to wait for the next train, but since we had an hour we decided to go get haircuts and when we came back to grab his bags we realized we were locked out. So now we have waiting for the landlord in a burger king for the last 4 hours. I'm not really sure what's going to happen. The landlord is in Barcelona right now and our car keys and tablets are in the piso so we can't leave. (I'm writing emails on the phone today.) So yeah, elder Rosales has missed 2 more trains today and it looks like he will miss at least one more. It's been crazy. 

Other news from Zamora, we have 2 more new investigators, both are Spanish, Toño might be one of the best guys I've ever met, Pinchos and tapas are bomb, and we tried an idea using Facebook to contact that probably won't continue because I have already been kissed twice this week. Yeah I know, crazy right. I don't really want to explain that right now. 

The storm you warned me about hit during sacrament meeting at the park so we had to move to a friend's piso. I'll probably post a picture on Facebook of the meeting. But we asked Toño to speak and he was amazing, he told the story of his conversion. I'm hoping that was a turning point for one of our investigators. The spirit was so strong, I know she had to feel it. So that was great. President sort of gave us permission to start looking for a building for sacrament meeting. The other option is that we find a bigger piso and meet there. IDK, we're just going to keep our eyes open until he gives us full permission. But that's really cool. There is already so much growth here. Toño took us to get Pinchos andtapas Saturday night. I'm glad I was able to get the real spanish experience. We met him at a bar at 9:30 and then went from bar to bar trying all kinds of new things. That was amazing. Anyway, I'm out of time, but the church is true. Read the book of mormon, it's a good book. I'm gonna go go have a prayer circle in an igloo. (that's next week's topic)

Talk to you next week. 

Josh



No comments:

Post a Comment