Monday, June 24, 2019

Tenerife!

Hey,

This week was fun. I kind of had my eyes opened this week. I think we expect to see more fruits from the amount of work we do and we forget that we are starting from zero in this area. On our exchanges with the zone leaders this week I realized we have as much work or more than most of the zone right now. Even if I haven't recognized it, we have definitely been blessed this transfer. We found 3 new friends this week that were all member referrals. They are super solid. Monica moved here from Bolivia this week and she is living with a less active member, and Julian is the husband of that less active member. Maria is the wife of another less active member in the south. We had an amazing lesson with Monica and Julian on Friday night. As elder Backstein shared the first vision they were both crying and then they came to church yesterday as well. 

Tomorrow I have my last zone conference. Appropriately they asked me to say the closing prayer. So in the next eight days I will have my last zone conference, last district meeting, last exchange, last Sunday in my area, and last pday. This is a sad time.. I mentioned about 2 months ago that I started getting lots of emails again, but they have stopped now. I think everyone is just waiting until I get home. I have gotten hardly anything over the last 3 weeks jaja

It's great to be back in Tenerife! We did a hike today that was super pretty. I forgot how green this island is. Afterwards we went to the church and played some soccer and it was a great game because we only had 2 Americans. The rest were spaniards or south Americans. Anyways, it was a fun day. I'll be on hangouts today or you want to do a call I should be free. 

Love you guys, 

Elder Johnson 

No comments:

Post a Comment