Monday, November 13, 2017

LEÓN!

Hey guys,

Its been another crazy week. Today is super busy too. We drove up to León for zone conference tomorrow and we're just going to spend the night in the elders piso here. Best P-day yet. We played soccer for like 4 hours this morning with the whole zone and now we're playing risk. I'm writing this in between turns so it might not be the best email.

I kind of complained last week and I shouldn't have done that. Everytime things get hard, that's when the miracles come. I should have known that before. This week we really went hard in the streets and we found a few people we could teach. We have 1 new investigator in Benavente and we have actually set a baptism date for December 9. She's progressing super fast and I really feel like this one is going to happen. We have already taught 4 of the 5 lessons, so we're almost done. (everything is broken up into 5 lessons, but the fourth lesson takes about 10 times to teach.) super cool that she is progressing so fast.

Erin asked about elder Jäger. It's almost certain that he will leave next transfer. It would be kinda weird for him to stay in Zamora for 7 months. We have a lot planed for our last 2 weeks though. We have a pretty solid bucket list right now. I think next week we're going to decorate the piso with some Christmas stuff.
 
I got the package already! The entire zone knows I'm spoiled now. You guys are awesome. I got the card. Oh boy. Elder Jäger loves the package. He says that one thing is pretty legit, so nice job. You nailed it. Where did those ties come from? I'm excited to switch it up a little.

Here is a picture of elder jager with his Christmas, and a few of me in Benavente. 
(Elder Jäger with his treats from us!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment