Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Training Week 12 - We're done!

Hey guys,

I have a lot to tell you about this week, but I don't really have time. I was transferred to Cuenca. It's a small town about 2.5 hours from Madrid on bus. I left the islands around 6 this morning and I'm still on a bus right now. We spent our entire day in the metro. Like 3 or 4 hours. It was way too much. We will arrive around 10:00 tonight. It's gonna be a long day. 

We will be a little more isolated than we were in Zamora. The area is about the same size, but we don't have a car. We will Skype in for district meeting every week. This week I will have a ton of contact with missionaries though. We are going to the temple on Wednesday! I can't wait for that. It's been so long. After that we have zone conference in Madrid on Saturday. I will finally get to know some other missionaries. I'll see Elder Jäger as well. 

This week was pretty hard for me, but it was probably the best of my mission. There was a lot of emotion. Our week was just packed with citas, back to back to back. We had 14 member citas and we ate almost every time. It was hard for me to say goodbye to everyone. I don't like those things, you guys know that. It was probably harder leaving Puerto than home though. I made some really good friends there, and I think the relationships better because they are based completely on the gospel. It's cool looking back and seeing that I actually left a mark on this area and these people.

I want to write more about it, but I'll share more next week when I have more time. Love you guys, 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment