Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Temple Day.....

Hey, 

Sorry I didn't write on Monday! We had temple pday today. It's been super fun. We were in the temple until about 10:30, and then we ran over to the old mtc building. While we were there president Bussey gave me a blessing. That was super cool. Hermana Bussey called yesterday morning and offered it. I've just been a little sick for a while and that should Help. They're saying I have conjunctivitis and bronchitis (I think that's what they're called). After that we had the mission goal setting meeting. It was a 2 hour meeting, kinda long for a pday, but that's OK. Then we played soccer for about 3 hours. The funniest part of the day was a food throwing activity. We told the zone that if everyone reached their goals they could throw whatever food they wanted at us. We got destroyed. 

It was a pretty normal work week. We did have an intercambio in Cuenca. I enjoyed it a lot. Cuenca is a ton of fun. I think my favorite part is that whenever I'm there it's like I never left. The members haven't forgotten me at all. 

Transfers are coming up this week. I'm hoping elder Johnson doesn't leave, but it's pretty likely though. We'll find out Saturday morning. I'm actually not looking forward to organizing the Travel for the zone. It's probably my least favorite part of bring zone leader. We will be doing that from about 10 to 3 on Saturday.

I sent in all of my information to the mission this week so they can buy my flight home. I should receive that within the next month I think. But yeah, that's all I can think about from this week. 

Love you,

Elder Johnson

Elder Johnson ¤ Elder Johnson ¤ Yaiza

Elder Johnson ¤ Elder Johnson ¤ Gabriella

At the bar in the train on the way to Cuenca

We ate with a Filipino family.

No comments:

Post a Comment