Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Progress

This week was a good start with a lot of things. The work is getting a little better and we had some fun travel to Málaga on Friday. We found a university library near our piso so we won't have to travel to the church for wifi anymore. That's Gonna save us an hour or two every day. We also got a list printed off of all the members in the ward and the secretary marked all the part member families. We're gonna try to clean up on that and complete some families. We officially have an investigator! We will have at least one lesson to teach every week now. 😅 We had a family home evening with some members this week that was super fun. We brought a friend that is from Africa with us.. His name is Black. It's kind of a funny name but he's cool.

I really like Málaga. It feels like a beach town, but it's still big city. We had to catch a bus at 7am and we came back around 7pm. It was a long day with 6 hours in a bus, but it was worth it. The meeting was good and it was fun to eat lunch with all the other missionaries there. I'm kinda glad I won't be in this area more than 2 transfers though. The combination of all the travel in bus and the big hills we walk everyday is wrecking my hip. I'm hoping we can get bikes and that might help. 

Here's the coolest part! Elder Jemmett needs his residency card so we are going to Madrid on Monday! I'm emailing Elder Goodman, Mitchell, Koppe, and Santi so we can meet up in Sol to hang out. I can't wait to see them again and to be in Madrid. I pretty much bullied the office Elders into getting us good tickets so we can have a lot of time in Madrid. I wasn't gonna let this opportunity go to waist. And then instead of coming back to Jaén that night, we're going to Málaga for zone conference. 

Thanks for the awesome soccer updates! That was awesome. I hope United can pick it up soon. I'm super excited for Ole Gunnar. He's awesome. Love you,

Elder Johnson






No comments:

Post a Comment