Monday, April 30, 2018

Training Week 4 - Interviews

Hey,

This was a super fun week. We have zone conference tomorrow so the entire zone came to Puerto for Pday. Most of them went to loro parque, but I'm kind of playing tour guide with the other group. It was pretty fun but I'm exhausted. This will be a pretty short email.

We did the "Puerto Tour" today where we walk along the coast, eat Chinese, and hang out on the Rocky beach. It was cool because it was a whole new group of missionaries. I had my interview with President yesterday. That was different than the ones I've had before. We pretty much just talked about Elder Rogers and how I can help him more. I also got permission to call the Benavente branch because their building burned down recently. That still makes me pretty sad but I can't wait to talk to them again.

We made some awesome progress with some less active members this week. Pedro hasn't been to church in more than a year but he came yesterday. I'll send a picture of that. We also have seen numbers go way up with me and Elder Rogers. We are finding almost twice as many investigators per week as me and elder Tiebing. That really surprised me. Our Intercambios went well this week. I was with Elder Johnson and we had a ton of fun. That kid is awesome. We would definitely be good friends outside of the mission.

I think thats all I have this week. Thanks for your emails and I'll email you more next week.

Love you,

Elder Johnson

{me, Pedro, Elder Rogers}

I'rn Bru


{Johnson & Johnson}
... we made fun of the picture on FB ...



No comments:

Post a Comment