Monday, August 6, 2018

Cuenca Season Two

Hey guys,

We had transfers this weekend. Elder Jordan is leaving. He's going to Lanzarote. He's got an entire island to himself. We didn't have a ton of success together, but he was probably the most fun companion I had. We are hanging out in Madrid today. I'll pick up my new companion in an hour. I am SUPER excited for him. I've heard really good things. He was in the Provo mtc while I was in Madrid, so he has the same amount of time in the mission as me. He is coming from Cádiz in the Málaga mission. He's like 6 foot 5 and plays football at byu or something. He's from Payson, Utah, and that's all I know. His name is Elder Batty. 

Today is just a travel day. I'll pick him up and head straight to Cuenca. I didn't get the packages. I won't get those until zone conference. The travel was a little chaotic since everyone is moving in between missions so they could get the packages before I had to leave. 

This week we had a bunch of eating appointments since elder Jordan is leaving. That was fun. A member bought us papa John's. That was cool. It's been a long time since I've had something so American. I also got some mate from a missionary that's going home today. It's a big bag that should last me a while. 

Sorry it was a quick email, but I might be on later and we can talk. Love you guys. 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment